Sunday, June 30, 2013

On the move - Landscape

Day 5 of summer vacation.
Already day 5 of the summer vacation and by far, not even close to productive compared to days we have school. At least I don't have the feeling of missing homework. I remember two years ago, I could not wait until school began and started doing homework. That was how boring that summer was. At least I have something to do this summer.. high school homework, sharing my life/artwork, mini side-projects, other family activities. Hope you all are enjoying your summer C: Image was taken on an overnight field trip to Pinegrove Ranch and Family Resort.

All content belongs to Multi Art Album Display - MAAD. All user's have consent to reuse with providing further credits to MAAD. For instructions on how to download these free images, click HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment