Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bullshit

Lets all sit down and think about this for a sec

do you REALLY think I’m crying wolf
when I speak of stress?
stop trying to guess what I’m thinking
stop trying to tell me it’s bullshit

I’m raised in a society-corrupted inferno
These five senses have a purpose
not my fault I use them better than you

You expert on me with your definition of stress
You expert on me with your stressful life
So what if I haven’t got bills to pay
So what if I haven’t got a job to take care of
That makes you an expert on how I should feel?

Nah man,
What do you remember about carrying stress at my age
Just listen here
What do you remember about trying to fit in
What do you remember about keeping a low profile
What do you remember about being peer pressured
What do you remember about chasing numbers
What do you know about being a kid of today
All the technology we have access to today is a burden to hold, not luck
I could see you trying to remember

You picked the wrong day to ignore me
When my mind works with my mouth
Those piercing words will sink into your strong core

Asshole
Look at yourself.
And ask yourself this one question
When and where did THAT
BULLSHIT
develop from?
-
Imitation of Listen Asshole by Yellow Rage




No comments:

Post a Comment