Friday, January 30, 2015

Stickerbomb

First, you move the mouse above the image. Second, you right click. Third, you select 'Save Image As.' Fourth, you click on the 'Save' button. Fifth, find where you saved the picture and open it. Sixth, right click the image and select 'Set as desktop background.' I like my keyboard because I enjoy the clickity clack on every key I press. The faster I type, the better it sounds. Tested out YouTube's Live Events feature and received some satisfying results. Something I need to fix is the audio input and the internet speed (shouldn't take long) and I'd be OK good. I have several ideas on what I am going to broadcast live about. Maybe those ideas might come to be. I'll type more things next time - but the difference between my future posts and this current one is that they will be interesting (said THAT before...)



No comments:

Post a Comment