Saturday, July 6, 2013

Biking

Day 10 of summer vacation.
Epic barbecue today. My brother was riding his bike in a civilized fashion; not blocking the road or anything. There was this group of kids that were riding their bikes as close as they could to my brother, giving him cold stares ~ racist little boys. So later my brother was cussed at and I went searching for them. I assume they saw me searching, so when they saw me, they tried to avoid eye contact. A while later, few friends and I went biking/rollerblading and met them again. They turned and ran away as we passed by. Serves them right. Other than that, I had an epic time 

All content belongs to Multi Art Album Display - MAAD. All user's have consent to reuse with providing further credits to MAAD. For instructions on how to download these free images, click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment