Thursday, February 12, 2015

DOODLE 007

Yay, personal story time. I transferred elementary school in first grade to one that I would stay in all the way up till middle school. I remember the last project I did before I transferred was a "100 Days of School" project (I brought 100 Apple Jacks cereal to school). I remember sometime within the first three days of arriving at my new school, there was a party. The teacher told me that a "bad kid" was not allowed to participate and I could take his portion of the party. When I heard that, it felt wrong. I didn't know and didn't care why at the time, and still don't, because I was too busy sympathizing his isolation from fun in addition to me taking HIS portion of the party. No one should be treated like that even if they were bad. I don't see how it would help contribute to the solution, only adding oil to the fire..



No comments:

Post a Comment