Thursday, February 12, 2015

Keep Scrolling

Mom thinks I take advantage of the fact that I created the schools website, so being late to first period is like ~eh who cares, its ok~
No.
Thats not how it works.
I worked on the schools website voluntarily because I wanted to contribute for FREE. F-R-E-E. No, I do not want you to write my name all over it. No, I do not want no documented volunteer hours. No, I do not want any money. No, don't give me no award. Yes, I do want to see the school look at its best. No, I do not want anything from the school for myself. and no, I try to be on time, thats why when I get to the fifth floor, I'm huffin and puffin harder than Thomas the Tank Engine.
No.
Yes, I am stupid because I do stuff without expecting things in return.
If that is the definition of stupid, then I am so stupid and I like being stupid. The world lacks stupid people and there should be more.




No comments:

Post a Comment