Tuesday, February 10, 2015

You + Me

Valentines day is coming up real soon, doing something fun! Try to make this year more memorable because I suggested it. Go out with your girlfriend, boyfriend, mom, dad, stranger, dog, monkey, chemistry homework, Fresh of the Boat, chocolate, or your pillow. OR you can check out my YouTube channel! :DD I'm just like the dad in Fresh off the Boat, self promoting like crazy. Anyways, I have a new video coming out on February 15 that is not finished.. Oh, almost forgot - I am planning on giveaways which are available to YouTube subscribers only, so subscribe to be entered into the random draw! Also, every 50 new subscribers I get, there will be a new iTunes or Google Play gift card giveaway (which is also limited to YouTube subscribers only). News on livestreams, further plans to get them up and running is dependant on the arrival of my new internet booster.
LINK: bit.ly/MAAD-YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment